Service status posts
- Network Maintenance scheduled for 11/11/2018 7-11pm MST (11/7/2018)- We will be upgrading our network infrastructure in preparation for improved RemoteApp and HTML5 support. Systems will be offline for the majority of this window. We apologies for any inconvenience.
- Critical: Database Server Maintenance (10/11/2018)- In response to our growing client demand, we are upgrading our database resources. All SQL services will be offline on 10/12/2018 from 2:00am MST to 2:30 MST. We will be building a more resilient architecture so this type of critical update should not be necessary in the future.
- ECHO Identity Management Outage (3/13/2018)- We are upgrading our infrastructure on 3/13/18 at 10pm MST. Identity Management tools (password reset and enrollment) will be unavailable during the upgrade. All other services will remain unaffected.
- ECHO Identity Management maintenance (1/11/2018)- We patched our ECHO Password Reset tool, it is back and running!
- Migrations complete! (4/27/2017)- We are now in our new hosting home, and boy, does it feel good!
- Mail services fully restored (4/25/2017)- Mail migration last night was a little rockier than desired, but all services have been restored. If you have any issues, please open a ticket.
- Mailbox migration slated for 4/24 midnight EST (4/25/2017)- All mail services will be suspended for about 1 hour starting April 24th, at 11:59pm EST. Services are expected to gradually come back online after about one hour. No mail will be lost during this period. Notice will be posted here when migration is complete.
- DNS updates complete, website are on the move! (4/17/2017)- This is the week for final website migration from the old servers in Baltimore to the newer, faster and more resilient servers at US Signal. As always, if you see any outages or issues, please call or open a ticket.
- DNS updates (3/31/2017)- During the week of April 1 through April 7, we’ll be moving DNS services. If you find that you cannot access a service, please open a ticket.