If you are using EstesCloud Mail Hosting, please use these settings for your mail client.
Before we get started
- Your username is your complete email address: email@example.com
- Your password must be complex, 7 or more characters with UPPER, lower, #’s and Symbols
- More than 10 bad password attempts will lock your IP address for a time, so please be careful!
- You (and your users) can change your own mail password via webmail at http://mail.estesgrp.com.
- If you are the domain administrator, login to the Web Hosting Control Panel to manage your mail accounts.
- All email is cloud filtered and quarantined at http://estescloud.spamflare.com, see SpamFlare help for more.
You’ll probably want to use IMAP4 instead of POP3, as it keeps your mail on the server, ready to be consumed by more than one device. If you have only one computer that you are checking email with, then POP3 is OK, as long as you don’t mind all your email being on your one device and NOT on the server! If you remove mail from the server, then it’s your responsibility to back it up.
- Port 587 or Port 25 with TLS enabled
- Outgoing server requires authentication
- Port 993 with SSL enabled
- Port 993